Interactional Coaching -Choice-focused Learning at Work
Author: Michael Harvey
Master eBook ISBN10 : 0203124448
Master eBook ISBN13 : 978-0-203-12444-4
No of pages : 280
eBook Price : $26.95
Originally Published : Feb 2, 2012
Interactional Coaching is a powerful, one-to-one learning approach, used successfully for over fifteen years, that enables executives to make the choices that work for them. Drawing on existential philosophy, psychotherapy and business theory, interactional coaching uses innovative techniques to help clients identify their best possible choices and effectively put them into practice.
Featuring numerous case studies, which integrate theoretical principles with practical tools, Interactional Coaching illustrates:
- coaching for vision and other time-related issues
- coaching in the personal dimension
- coaching interactional strategy and skills
- coaching conflicts and dilemmas
- coaching creativity and communication
- coaching leadership and managerial expertise.
Interactional Coaching is essential reading for anyone interested in a new, comprehensive approach to helping coachees develop the self-knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary for achievement in today's workplace.